NYDJ Size Guide
Thanks to NYDJ’s specially designed Lift Tuck Technology® and the effortless way the jeans form itself around your body we advise you to order at least one size smaller than the size you normally wear. You can read NYDJ advice about how to find your perfect size below.
1. Order your NYDJ at least one size smaller
Use your usual size as a reference and order your NYDJ at least a size smaller. Example: if you normally wear a size 16, order a size 14 or 12. How many sizes smaller you should order you can see in the product information when looking at a specific item.
2. Determine your size
If you don’t know what size you usually wear, it is wise to take your measurements and use the size chart below for advice. You can measure yourself as follows:
(1) Waist: measure your waist circumference at the height of your navel.
(2) Hips: your hips should be measured around the fullest part of your seat.
3. Determine what fit suits you best
NYDJ offers jeans & trousers in 4 different fits, for every body the perfect jeans. Measure the inseam of your leg first, and determine by our chart below what fit suits you best.
(3) Inside leg: inner leg length is measured from the top of your inside leg down to the floor.
SIZE GUIDE JEANS & TROUSERS
COMING SOON! Call 01451 870002 for more information.
All sizes are approximate and the stretch in the product can give an additional 4-6 inches.
|UK Size||EU Size||Waist||Hips|